Child & Family Collaborative (C&FC) was established by and for the community of professionals in York Region who provide early development and child care services to children aged prenatal to twelve. Committed to principles of prevention and education, C&FC creates proactive opportunities for professional development, life-long learning, research, early intervention and investment in the early years – all aimed at improving early development and child care services for children aged prenatal to twelve and their families in York.
Updated Feb 2016:
- Regulatory Registry Consultation Document Re: the CCEY Act 2014 and the Education Act posted as of February 1, 2015 Feedback due April 1, 2016
- Child Care Licensing Manual 2015
Guidelines for Posting on this Site:
Organizing an Event?
If you are organizing an event, we suggest you try using Eventbrite: www.eventbrite.ca Eventbrite can:
- Setup an online event registration page in minutes
- Send invitations, collect payments, track registrations all in one place
- Promote your event and sell tickets
- Eventbrite is always free for free events!